DCS: FLAMING CLIFFS 3 COMING SOON!
DUXFORD, UK, January 23rd, 2014 – The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics will release DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 as a digital download for $49.99 in the first quarter of 2014.
DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 (FC3) is the next evolution of the Flaming Cliffs series that operates as part of DCS World. Feel the exhilaration of flying multiple fighter and attack aircraft from both the United States and Russia in engaging and dangerous combat missions. Jump into the American F-15C air superiority fighter and A-10A close air support attack jet; or the Russian Su-27, Su-33, and MiG-29 fighters and the Su-25 attack jet to test your flying skills.
The FC3 aircraft provide an easy learning curve for new players and focus on a broad range combat missions. FC3 adds many new features and improvements to previous versions of the Flaming Cliffs series. FC3 is a module of DCS World, which makes it compatible with all other DCS World titles like A-10C, Black Shark 2, P-51D, Combined Arms, UH-1H Huey and Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight.
New Key Features for the Flaming Cliffs Series:
• No longer is an installation Lock On: Modern Air Combat required!
• A DCS World module that is compatible with all other DCS titles.
• New Advanced Flights Models (AFM) for the A-10A and Su-25. New AFM coming for the Su-27 and F-15C coming soon!
• New 6 degrees of freedom (6DOF) cockpit and model for the F-15C, A-10C, Su-27 and Su-33. New MiG-29 cockpit coming soon!
• New campaigns and single player missions.
• Improved flight dynamics for air-to-air missiles.
• Updated and improved HUDs and other cockpit systems.
• Resource Manager that adds logistics control to missions.
• Expanded theatre of operations map into eastern Georgia.
• Countless other improvements in the areas of the mission editor, special effects, new models, improved terrain detail and AI.
About DCS World
DCS World is a vehicle combat simulation game created by Eagle Dynamics. DCS World uses a powerful engine that delivers realistic and engaging gameplay. The battlefield includes a spectacular mission area - the location of the Georgian conflict in 2008. Fly the Su-25T in a massive, semi-dynamic campaign to achieve dominance in the skies over Georgia! DCS World serves as the basis for which all DCS aircraft operate within.
The huge variety of aircraft, land units and warships are included from countries such as the United States, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and others. Units are controlled by sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI) and they have an amazing level of detail. This all allows for the creation of engaging, real-world combat missions in this flashpoint region. DCS is a true "sandbox" simulation that can and will cover multiple time periods covering many types of combat and civilian units.
About The Fighter Collection
The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters and is based at Duxford Airfield, in the UK. For more information visit our websites: http://www.fighter-collection.com/
Destacable es la no necesidad mas nunca de Lock On para tener que instalar FC-3 (Parece que por fin Ubi a dado su brazo a torcer), los futuros AFMs para F-15C y Su-27S y que todos los aparatos tendran cabinas 6DoF, incluyendo el Mig-29. Wags también ha confirmado que esto permitirá su venta como paquete completo en Steam. Esta versión tendrá efecto cuando la 1.2.7 sea estable.