- Elongation of 4.57 meters and 0.45 meters enlarged rear fuselage to accommodate two General Electric turbofan engines with Afterburner GE 101.
- The increased fuel load, which went from 36848 Lb to 64574 lb internal fuel.
- 6 new weapons mounts in the fuselage with a capacity of 2500Lb each capable of carrying the missile AGM-69 SRAM.
- An enlarged cellar and improved rotary weapons capable of carrying three ALCM-A, 4 AGM-69 SRAM or five nuclear bombs.
- Holds 6 mounting arms on the wings of the previous models of F-111s including two more fixed external, limiting opening angle of the wings at 26 degrees.
- Range of 4100 nautical miles at high altitude and 2,200 nautical miles at low altitude. 6900 nautical milles in ferry configuration at high altitude.
- Maximum speed Mach 1.6 36000 feet, cruising speed Mach 0.65, maximum speed Mach 0.85 at low altitude to 200 feet.
- Empty weight: 30408 Lb, Maximum Take-off: 140000 Lb, Max Flight: 156000 Lb
I have designed a form for purposes of testing scenarios, is not very accurate but I think it's about their potential abilities.
In Service: None
Gun Atk: None
Man Rtng: 3.0/1.5
Damage Value: 29 (13792^(1/3)*1.5^(1/2)*1*1=23.98*1.22*1*1=29.25)
Counterm: 3rd Gen J&D
Inflight Refuel: Y/B
Sensors: APQ-114 radar, APQ-134 terrain following radar, RWR
Throttle Setting (Speed in knots)
Altitude Cruise Full Mil Reheat
Low: 429 510 561
Med: 429 630 780
High: 429 750 916
Ceiling: 18300 m Engine Type: TF
Cruise Range: 4100 nm Int Fuel: 29290 kg
Additional Fuel Fuel Wt. Range Add. (14600kg 2800Nm)
600 USG drop tank 1852kg 175nm
1130 USG bomb bay drop tank 3488kg 297 nm
Payload: 27667 kg
Off Guns: None
Def Guns: None
o Can carry 3 ALCM-A, 4 SRAM or 5 Nuclear Bombs internaly in all loadouts
o 10 Nuclear Bombs
o 10 SRAM
Fitted with AN/ALQ-131, AN/ALQ-137 defensive jammers and AN/ALE-28 disperser. Only table design